Monday, September 5, 2011

Madison








Next quick stop on the way home was the beloved city of Madison!  I cheered as I crossed the state line, and felt nostalgic getting off the bus in the heart of the campus.  We spent the afternoon food carting, sitting by the lake, visiting the arboretum, which is such an awesome place, and then cooking dinner and watching a movie (a surprisingly good French film) at home.  The next morning we had breakfast at one of my favorite places (pictures to come), and tried out the new public bike system being implemented in Madison by riding down the lake shore path.  Ahh, I loved the 4 years I spent in Madison, and sometimes I daydream about just subletting a place to hang out there one summer.

1 comment:

  1. i want to visit madison. it looks so pretty and i've never been!

    ReplyDelete