Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meet my Beef





Many people say they have a best friend, but when I say I have the BEST best friend, I really mean it!  Meet Carolyn, my best friend since age 2.  She is adorable, talented, generous, and I love her.  We see each other almost every day when we're in the same city, and skype regularly when we're not.  School, sleepovers, make believe games, movies, boys, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, long car rides, shopping trips, summer camps, sad things, funny things, serious things - you name it, we've gone through it together.  Many cups of coffee and tea have been consumed over lots of conversation, and sometimes we hold hands while walking down the street.  She calls herself my "beef" (she's vegetarian), which she claims is "short" for bf.  What else can I say?  Everyone needs some meat in their life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment