Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break!






Spring break is here!  I think this is the best spring break I've ever had because the semester was so busy the past 2 weeks, and it feels really rewarding to be away from school.  I've been, ahem, seeing someone, and we are on a road trip down to Houston, TX!  His name is Will, and he's in the middle photo there.  I think he's cute and I like him a lot because he says things like, "Actually I'm glad that you broke one of my wine glasses because it was sort of bothering me that I had an odd number."  He has other qualities to value besides embracing clumsy behavior, but I'll save them for later.  Anyway, I have extended family in Houston that are super cool, and whom I don't get to see often.  It's a 1000 mile drive one-way!  Long.  We are going at a leisurely pace and not worrying about making various stops along the road.  We started seeing more and more things that made me chuckle as we made our way further south, and I couldn't resist getting a picture of this man's t-shirt :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment