Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lake Michigan






Well readers (however few of you there may be), I've been jumping around constantly this past month or so taking auditions at different schools to try and find the right place to continue my education.  The whole process has been very tiring, but definitely a learning experience.  I've gone back and forth a little bit the whole year about whether or not I even really want to go back to school because I have so enjoyed my time out of it, but after catching glimpses of students roaming campus, I feel that I could successfully make my way back to the work, stress, and rewards the system offers.  Anyway, I was so distracted by the whole process that I ignored my camera for the entire period and didn't have much to post.  But, I stayed in Chicago for awhile during visits to various schools in the midwest, and snapped a few shots near the end of the trip, so I will share them with some stories.  

I love Chicago more with every visit, and on this trip I spent a lot of time wandering around just to admire the city by the lake.  I've said it before and I still believe it's true - Lake Michigan is the best lake!  Vast, clean, beautiful color, perfect for swimming and sailing.  I keep telling myself that I will go camping on one of its many sites sometime; maybe this summer will be it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment