Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wisconsin Winter






I've been home in Wisconsin for about a week now!  Going home for the holiday season is so great.  I drove overnight after finishing my last final and attempting to leave my apartment spotless for my return (Coming home to a messy apartment after a holiday is the worst).  This year our main family time together is happening before Christmas - Trish and Justin flew in from Egypt for a visit the same day I arrived, and my older sister came into town shortly afterward.  It was so amazing having everyone together because it so rarely happens!  We took pictures with Justin's camera so I'm going to try and get my hands on some of them.  We had very mild weather, until, in typical Wisconsin weather fashion, things changed suddenly today, and a blizzard hit (It's named!).  It wasn't as bad in La Crosse as it was in the southern part of the state (some of the pictures my friends have posted are crazy), but it will be enough for us to have a white Christmas :)  Hope everyone is safe, and good luck for those who have major shoveling to do!


ps:  Whenever I use a lot of commas in a sentence, I think of this article.




No comments:

Post a Comment