Friday, April 5, 2013

The Most Awesome Birthday Gift Ever






This is long overdue, but I want to brag about (and say thank you) for the amazing birthday gift that Tara gave me back in February (when I turned the big 2-5).  It's a chocolate subscription!  She stumbled across the company Standard Cocoa, which delivers three bars of specialty chocolate to you, or someone of your choice, once a month, for as long as you like.  The last bar I tried was Hawaiian chocolate with coconut milk and caramelized ginger, and it was out of this world.  The couple who runs the company say their mission is to "connect chocolate lovers with people who love to make chocolate."  So now, amazing chocolate is regularly delivered to my doorstep.  It's literally the gift that keeps on giving!  Actually the chocolate is delivered to my landlord's doorstep, and then he resists the temptation to eat it and hands it over to me.  When I explained the subscription to him he said, "That is the most awesome birthday gift ever!"  I totally agree :)  Sisters are so great; thank you Tara!  Actually, I was given a few really cool and surprising gifts this year, so maybe I will share the others as well...

Cheers!
xomo






No comments:

Post a Comment