Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weddings and Babies








Big things are happening people, BIG things.  Big plans, Big changes, Big bellies.  First of all, Carolyn (also known as my best friend in the entire world) is getting married in two months!  I guess I never mentioned anything about her engagement, but that's obviously old news now.  Her husband-to-be is in those pictures above.  His name is Brandon, and he is a very intelligent, quirky, funny, and faithful companion to Carolyn.  I don't think I would have let her go to anyone else :)  I am super excited for their wedding!  I get to be at home for about a month before it, too, to spend time with Carolyn during her last single days, which I'm really glad about.  Time flies - It seems like Trish and Justin's wedding was just the other week.  It was actually about 7 months ago, however, which you can see by the size of Trish's belly (she calls it an aspiring little mountain).  I can't believe they will have a baby soon!  Those are a couple photos of her in Egypt, where she and Justin are currently living.  She recommends these books, and also check out this article that another mom-to-be wrote, about having a satisfying pregnancy experience, which is interesting.  I am totally in awe of the changes that Carolyn and Trish are undertaking right now.  Love those ladies to the ends of the Earth!

~xomo

ps:  I feel like I see a decent amount of people marrying someone that they slightly resemble.  Don't you think Carolyn and Brandon share some physical characteristics?  I wonder if we unconsciously gravitate towards a face that feels a little familiar and comforting, or if we start to look more like our partners as time goes by because we pick up on facial expressions and style?  I guess some people looking nothing alike, so...whatever.







No comments:

Post a Comment