Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer in Austria




On July 8th Will and I are leaving to spend the rest of the summer in Graz, Austria, playing for the AIMS festival!  I'm pretty excited; everyone I know who has been to Austria talks on and on about how beautiful it is.  My dad lived there for a year abroad, and then he and my mom met there at a festival in Baden for Schubert lieder and collaborative piano.  I was looking through their photo album from that summer; it's so amazing.  The top photo is my mom exploring the Durnstein ruins (like mother like daughter), and the second is backstage before a concert.  On the back of the photo it says "Can they tell we're holding hands?"  I love it!!  I think they're really good looking :)





1 comment:

  1. yes, so good looking! super cool photos. i love seeing those smiles. <3!

    ReplyDelete