Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lately on Instagram









AIMS is really flying by, and I haven't posted that many photos partly because it has been busy, and mostly because I'm using photos from Will's camera on this trip, and my computer has trouble processing them without overheating because the files are so large.  (My computer has a problem with overheating anyway, but it's been really bad lately.  I bought it refurbished and it's fine except apparently this particular model had trouble with that issue.  Ahhhh.)  Anyway, my own camera is currently out of commission, so I signed up for Instagram before coming over to Austria.  Here are some recent photos!  The schedule for the orchestra at AIMS allows us to travel on weekends if we want, and I've taken trips to Venice, Croatia, and hiking in the Alps.  Everything has been stunning and wonderful - I'm really looking forward to getting this picture situation sorted out.  Also, we're currently having a heat wave here, and gelato consumption is going way up.  The ice cream here is outrageously good, which is not surprising, just delicious.  So far I've tried melon, blueberry, apricot, peach, plum, orange yogurt, cherry yogurt, ricotta blueberry, mango, mango cream, grape, lime, prosecco raspberry, pistachio, chocolate, hazelnut, and coffee.  Ahem!  I often share it with other people... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment