Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cousin-in-law





Let me introduce you to my favorite person living in Worcester besides my cousin.  Justin and Trish were dating when I moved in, and he lived next door.  Whenever I mentioned "we" while living on the east coast, it was probably in reference to some combination of the three of us.  Justin is supportive, awesome, and enthusiastic.  I made him sit through a bunch of practice performances while I was prepping for auditions, and he never complained once. I liked sitting by him on the couch because it felt like snuggling up to a gigantic, personal bodyguard/teddy bear - he's very tall and has a protective aura.  He's a super smart teacher with loads of awesome stories and info to share about all his experiences.  Right before I left Worcester I helped him execute a grand proposal to Trish, and now they are engaged!  I'm so excited about it!  I just love him a lot, and know he will be such a great dad when Mo Jr eventually rolls into town (I think that name really has a nice ring to it...hehe).  

Here's a link to their save the date!  They made a video instead of sending out cards and it is the cutest thing ever.  This is also the first wedding I will ever be in;  I think it will be fun and exciting :)




2 comments:

  1. LONG LIVE LOVE! LONG LIVE TEDDY BEARS! LONG LIVE MO JR.!

    and um... i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (#^.^#)

    You didn't make me sit on the couch.... I got to.

    thanks again for dragging PKP back from that cleaning job. Couldn't have done it without you cuz.

    ReplyDelete