Saturday, April 21, 2012

Room Redo: Sneak Peak



During this time that I'm home, I want to help my parents redo some rooms of the house.  They're still busy finishing up the school year, so I am tackling my bedroom alone.  It was last decorated when we first moved, and I designed the whole room.  Not bad for a 6th grader, but it is in need of a serious update and clearing out.  It's turning into a major project because everything is changing - colors, furniture, room organization, etc.  Here's a sneak peak!  These are some fabrics I picked out, and below, a before and after of a piece of furniture I worked on.  It started out a bright and stained purple. Now it's...another bright color.  The room is really starting to come together and I'm excited about it; pics of the process and finished look will be posted :)






2 comments:

  1. YEAH Mo! Do it! We are doing a bunch of apartment redos/projects/cleaning over here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that little table looks like golden yarrow, or sump'n. niiiiiiice.

    ReplyDelete