Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Cousin



Here's my roommate, best friend and honorary sister from the past year!  Tricia is one of those really cool people; the type who always seems to be right where she wants to be, doing the best thing possible.  Or who walks into your closet to borrow some of your clothes, and then exits the room in an outfit you've worn, but somehow it's tweaked and suddenly looks like the most stylish thing ever.  We grew up far apart and only saw each other about once a year, but always felt very attached.  When the opportunity came to live together this past year, I jumped on it.  This was definitely a good decision, as I constantly felt surrounded by fun, love, and support.  She drove halfway across the country with me as I moved to Wisconsin, and she just left to go back to Massachusetts.  Now I'm feelin' a little low, but am trying to stay cheerful by daydreaming about future adventures together.  I love you, Trish!



1 comment:

  1. now that my comments are going through i can respond to this adoring post. i love you. yes, i still sit in your old room... and try to will memories of you into realities. i miss you, my twin mug misses you, pretty much everything around here misses you.

    visiting you in kentucky will be SO swell. mo jr? we'll see.

    xox.

    ReplyDelete