Saturday, May 19, 2012

I really wish...






...that all the people I loved in the world could live wherever I was living!  I moved around so much these past couple of years, and gradually it became more and more difficult for me to say goodbye whenever I had to leave anyone.  Living in different places is exciting, but it's also tiring to start over so many times, so now I'm happy to say that I'm moving to Lexington, KY to start a graduate program, and I will stay in the same city for two whole years.


These pictures are views from the balconies of my different homes in all my major moves - Costa Rica, Jerusalem, Worcester.  I was always surrounded by so much beautiful scenery; I love thinking back on it all.  And then, a shot of the cello, who is always willing to follow me around, no matter where I go :)  I wonder how we will get on together in Kentucky?





No comments:

Post a Comment