Thursday, May 3, 2012

One year ago...












One year ago I took my first trip to Europe and spent a week exploring Paris with some wonderful people!  The city lived up to its beautiful reputation, and the occupants their oh-so-slightly snooty nature.   The trip consisted of lots of walking to see the sights, stops at small cafes, bakeries, charcuteries, and picnics and naps on the Seine.  I loved the Rodin museum and mass at Notre Dame, with its awesome and terrifying organ.  My friend, who still lives there, hosted me, and I remember that one of my favorite parts of the trip was when I decided to stay in for an evening and took a bath in this cool tub in their Parisian flat.  It felt very luxurious and like something out of a sappy story where a woman goes and travels the world to "find herself", or whatever.  Anyway it was cool.  I want to go back and see more of the country some day!



No comments:

Post a Comment